Can you lend us a hand to keep our association alive and growing?
The Blues Association of South East Qld warmly invites you to join us at our ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING on Sunday the 25th of October at 10.30am at The Royal Mail Hotel, Goodna.
Have you thought of playing a more active part in promoting Blues music?
It may surprise you to know that even 2 or 3 hours of your time per month can have a big impact! BASEQ is a totally volunteer run, not-for-profit organisation so every helping hand counts to keep the blues alive!
Being a committee member or volunteer is a rewarding way to give back to our blues community and a great way to make friends.
Several Committee members, including the President, the Secretary and the Treasurer will be stepping down this year to pursue other interests. This is your opportunity to get on board and really help keep Blues music live and growing and to support our musicians and venues.
You can: nominate yourself or another to join the committee; register as a casual volunteer; or simply attend the AGM to lend support. For your convenience, nomination and proxy forms are available for download from our website www.baseq.org.au
… and right here as links to click on!
Nomination Form (MSWord format): Nomination Form 2020
Nomination Form (PDF format): Nomination Form 2020
Proxy Form (MSWord format): Proxy Form 2020
Proxy Form (PDF format): Proxy Form 2020
Please print, complete and scan back to email@example.com or post to PO Box 1072, Indooroopilly Centre Q4068.
Through your support BASEQ strives to:
- promote live music venues
- support local, interstate & international bands through festivals, jams and social media
- nurture new musicians and encourage the growth of blues within the younger generations by mentoring and example
- increase opportunities for existing artists
- foster a community of friendship through music
We look forward to meeting you at the AGM.
As this meeting is being held at the Royal Mail, please
- sign in when you arrive – the sign in book is on the bar.
- help the Royal Mail by maintaining your social distance of 1.5 m and by practising good hygiene while at the venue.